Lubbock Lawn Care Services
Perm-O-Green Offers Tree Care, Weed Control & Fertilization in East Texas
Most homeowners and business owners want a healthy lawn all year-round. With professional Lubbock lawn and tree care services, you are investing in your property's aesthetic as a whole, whether it is your home or your business. It can make you the envy of your neighbors, be a safe place for your children to run around and play, and if you are a commercial property owner, make your space inviting to customers and business associates alike.
Whether you are looking to improve your landscape, or are specifically seeking weed control services, the lawn experts at Perm-O-Green can help you make your vision a reality. Our work is also designed to ensure your lawn easier to maintain on a day-to-day basis, so that you can worry less about what your property looks like and focus on the many other responsibilities that come with being a property owner. If you live in Lubbock or the surrounding areas, give us a call, and let Perm-O-Green provide you with a more in-depth report about what we can do to make your home or business a safer, better-looking place today.
Dial (800) 903-1460 to schedule tree care or lawn care in Lubbock.
Lubbock Lawn Care Services & Maintenance
Within the state of Texas and within individual lawns lie vast differences that require specialized expertise. This is what we provide at Perm-O-Green. We are unlike a national monolith or pop-up shop, because we have the resources of a big company but the commitment to improve our community. We’ve also been specializing in lawn care for over 45 years, so you can trust us to always get the job done right.
Our Lubbock tree and lawn care services include:
- Weed Control
- Pest Control
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Vegetation Control
- Grub Prevention
- And More!
Our Seasonal Lawn Maintenance Process
Regularly pruning your trees and shrubs can encourage them to grow more uniformly and prevent disease from spreading. To help your trees and shrubs reach their full potential, it's important to schedule regular tree maintenance from seasoned professionals year-round. As the seasons change, so do the climate and weather, directly impacting the chances of your lawn surviving. At Perm-O-Green, we have developed an understanding of how lawns behave during every one of these shifts, and we know which solutions work for which problems. Our Lubbock tree care services can help protect your trees from disease or insects from season to season, and all our work is non-toxic and pet-friendly!
Our seven-step lawn care program includes the following:
- Round 1: In early spring, we will apply pre-emergent grassy weed control and post-emergent weed control. This will help us target weeds that have already developed in your lawn.
- Round 2: In early summer, we will treat your lawn with a follow-up application of pre-emergent weed control. We will also remove any weeds that have developed since our last visit.
- Round 3: In spring, we will introduce controlled release fertilizer. This will encourage natural and gradual growth during the spring season, while also treating your lawn for weeds.
- Round 4: In summer, we will apply a balanced fertilizer and another weed control treatment to stop quick-spreading weeds. This will prepare your lawn for the hottest time of the year.
- Round 5: On our next visit, we will continue feeding your lawn to promote full color and thickening. We will also check for and treat any broadleaf or grassy weeds.
- Round 6: In the fall, we will apply tough, preventative weed control to your lawn—which is safe to use around your children and pets. We will also treat any current weeds.
- Round 7: In the winter, your lawn will require extra nutrients, in order to keep your grass happy and hearty, and promote thickening and full color.
Why Should You Fertilize Your Lawn?
Fertilizing your lawn is an important part of lawn maintenance, and has many benefits other than simply making your grass look as luscious and green as possible. Lawn fertilization can help stop weed growth, prevent disease, provide protection for the soil, and improve the overall color and appearance of your yard! At Perm-O-Green, we know how to come up with a fertilization plan that is tailored specifically to your lawn, and we will always notify you approximately one week before your next application is due.
The Importance of Lawn Aeration
Lawn aeration is the process of poking small holes between one and four inches into the soil, then removing the cores of soil that from the ground. This helps loosen compacted soil and promote growth by allowing water, air, and nutrients to reach the root system. The end result is a thicker, more beautiful lawn, with fewer bald patches, as well as less dead grass, or “thatch.” A lot of homeowners don’t know about aeration, but this service is extremely useful. It may sound deceptively simple, but do not hesitate to call us to learn more about aeration today.
Best Lawn Care In Lubbock: Why Choose Us
At Perm-O-Green, our team of Lubbock lawn professionals can pinpoint exactly what is causing your lawn’s problem. Our experts will make sure to prevent potential problems from coming to the surface again in the future, and strive to consistently keep your property looking and functioning at its best. Call today to get a free estimate on our top-notch lawn maintenance services, and find out why Perm-O-Green has been a trusted name in our community since 1976.
We offer free estimates, and you can always reach us.
We use materials safe for children and pets.
We Stand by Our Work
We will always fix unsatisfactory work at no cost to you.
It’s been my pleasure having you service us these many years.- Akers
Thank you for your services!- Carmen
I appreciate great customer service. That’s something that you don’t see much anymore.- Karen
Please pass on our thanks to your workers who service our lawn. They always do a good job!!- Charles
I hope that Perm-O-Green appreciates Mr. Ruff Phelps as we do.- Francis