Lawn Fertilization ServiceS in Texas
Keeping Your Texas Lawn Healthy All Year ‘Round - (800) 903-1460
Regular fertilization treatments are key to maintaining quality-looking grass all year long. The standard lawn care program we offer at Perm-O-Green includes ongoing fertilization of your lawn from season to season. Applications are typically made five to eight weeks apart, with our lawn care technicians fertilizing your lawn four to seven times a year, depending on the city you are located in and your unique lawn situation.
The Texas lawn fertilization experts at Perm-O-Green have the specialized expertise required to provide you with quality lawn care. We will come up with a fertilization plan that is tailored specifically to your lawn and will always notify you approximately one week before your next application is due. We will keep your lawn looking lush and green all year long! Check out our customer reviews and see why our customers consider us the most trusted lawn fertilization company in all of Texas!
Why You Should Have Regular Lawn Fertilization
Not only can routine lawn fertilization keep your grass looking lush and green throughout the year, but it can also help protect your lawn from diseases and weeds. We recommend fertilizing your lawn at least once in the spring and once in the fall, however, some lawns will require more frequent fertilization services. Perm-O-Green can help you come up with a lawn fertilization plan that works best for your needs.
Benefits of lawn fertilization:
- Promotes thickening to help fight weeds: By regularly fertilizing your lawn, you're doing more than just helping your grass grow; you're also encouraging natural weed control. As grass thickens, it will prevent weed seeds from accessing the soil and growing out of control.
- Helps lawn resist disease: If you've ever lost a large portion of your grass all at once, it could be due to a disease that attacked the lawn at the very root of the grass. But, when the grass has the right nutrients to grow, it'll be much less prone to getting diseases.
- Protection for the soil: Grass always pulls its nutrients from the soil in order to get healthy and strong. Having thick grass is the product of fertilization. If your soil is properly fertilized it won't get as depleted when a storm hits it.
- Improve color and overall appearance: All homeowners know how frustrating it is when they see one section of grass getting lush, thick, green grass while the rest of your lawn is thin and sparse. Fertilization helps provide nutrients to the rest of the grass evenly and will help produce uniform growth.
What Are Signs That My Lawn Needs To Be Fertilized?
Are you wondering whether your lawn needs to be fertilized? There are some warning signs that you will want to be cautious of that indicate that your lawn needs professional care. Below we list and discuss some of the major warning signs to look out for.
Signs that you need professional lawn fertilization services include the following:
- Your plants or grass is looking faint in color or yellow toned
- Your grass is looking red or blue in town (this indicates that your grass needs more phosphorus)
- Your grass or plants have been growing at an especially slow rate
- There are patches on your grass (also known as fairy rings)
- There are mushrooms growing on your lawn
- Your grass or plants are dying
- There are signs of rust on your grass (which typically appears in the form of fungus)
Are you noticing any of the signs above on your lawn? If so, it's important to schedule professional lawn fertilization services as soon as you can. The sooner your lawn gets the nutrients that it needs, the more grass and plants can be saved, and the more further damage is prevented. Contact our lawn fertilization pros in Texas to schedule a lawn inspection and the service that your lawn needs today!
Why Choose Perm-O-Green?
Our Texas lawn fertilizer team only uses fertilization products that are safe for families and pets. We know that weed control can be very difficult, but, unlike national companies, the fertilization experts at Perm-O-Green truly focus on and specialize in lawn care. It's all we do! We have been around for over 45 years, and you can trust us to tailor our law fertilizer services to your needs because we are second to none in expertise regarding Texas turf. We proudly serve residents and businesses throughout Fort Worth, Tyler, Lubbock, Longview, Wichita Falls, and the surrounding areas!
- Post-Emergents: Don't Let Weeds Ruin Your Lawn
- The Benefits of Professional Lawn Care Services
- Get Your Best Lawn with Perm-O-Green's Fertilization Services
We offer free estimates, and you can always reach us.
We use materials safe for children and pets.
We Stand by Our Work
We will always fix unsatisfactory work at no cost to you.
It’s been my pleasure having you service us these many years.- Akers
Thank you for your services!- Carmen
I appreciate great customer service. That’s something that you don’t see much anymore.- Karen
Please pass on our thanks to your workers who service our lawn. They always do a good job!!- Charles
I hope that Perm-O-Green appreciates Mr. Ruff Phelps as we do.- Francis