Tree & Shrub Care in Texas
Maximize Tree Growth & Control Pests
Did you know that trees and shrubs exposed to stress are prone to disease and insect damage? Diseases and insects can easily penetrate the vital organs of a growing tree or shrub that has natural defects such as scarring and breaks, as well as those that are improperly cut or pruned. It's important to look into Texas tree and shrub care because these types of irreparable damages are direct effects of improper treatment and can lead to costly losses if you’re not careful.
Prevent Damage Before It Begins
At Perm-O-Green, the insect and disease control applications we use to kill destructive insects and diseases can aid in the healing of your trees and shrubs. Our tree and shrub care in TX is specifically tailored to your needs, using our expertise in the differences in Texas lawns to effectively fix the problem you are experiencing. Our routine tree and shrub care is designed to prevent insect and disease pests while maximizing the foliar development of your plants.
All of our applications are:
- Safe for use around children and pets
- Properly timed for maximum protection against insects and diseases
About Our Yearly Tree & Shrub Services
If you’re ready to experience the convenience of not having to worry about your trees and shrubs, consider our yearly service package – there’s no contract!
- Winter Dormant Oil: This application is made once during the late winter and early spring while the plant is still dormant. By coating the branches in oil at this time of the year, we can prevent and suffocate eggs that would otherwise damage trees and shrubs.
- Deep-Root Fertilization: In our full program, customers get two deep-root fertilization services (one in the spring and one in the late fall). The first application is used during the early stages of the growing season when the plants can absorb the new root system and retain vital nutrients for growth. By applying deep-root fertilization in the fall too, we can help trees recover and promote new growth simultaneously.
- Insect & Disease Control: In our full program, customers receive three applications of insect and disease control. This treatment is a fine mist that coats the infested tree or shrub from top to bottom. The goal is to attack the problem at its source and prevent future harmful diseases and/or damaging insects.
All the Services You Need From a Trusted Tree Maintenance Provider
Our tree and shrub care in TX is one of the few, if not the only, Texas lawn care service to offer tree and shrub care. Don’t choose a national company that doesn’t understand your needs or a mom-and-pop shop that may not be here in a year. Choose local experts for all of your tree and shrub needs.
Diseases & Insects We Treat
- Infectious / living agents, (i.e. fungi, bacteria, and viruses)
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Chewing insects
- Sucking insects
- Boring insects
We offer free estimates, and you can always reach us.
We use materials safe for children and pets.
We Stand by Our Work
We will always fix unsatisfactory work at no cost to you.
It’s been my pleasure having you service us these many years.- Akers
Thank you for your services!- Carmen
I appreciate great customer service. That’s something that you don’t see much anymore.- Karen
Please pass on our thanks to your workers who service our lawn. They always do a good job!!- Charles
I hope that Perm-O-Green appreciates Mr. Ruff Phelps as we do.- Francis